- December 29, 2011
- Posted by: Dr. Elise Cohen Ho
- Category: Community & Friendship
As the year draws to a close, I want to thank you all for being here, supporting me, loving me and encouraging me.
I hope that everyone is looking forward to this new year, had a wonderful Christmas and has thoroughly enjoyed Chanukah.
Our “New Year” is almost upon us and to this end I encourage you to really start thinking about a few things.
- What do you want out of the coming year?
- Where do you want to be in your life, overall?
- What do you need to do to get there?
- What worked for you in 2011?
- Were there things that did not work?
- What were they?
Now you can work on your list. Write down everything that you need to do to have a fabulous 2012.
This is the list that you need to make and check twice. Don’t make it too overwhelming, but do make it important. I shall have a fabulous list of five and these will gain support from my daily top ten.
Please comment and let me know what I can do to help you towards your goals.
Be well and enjoy life’s journey !