- December 1, 2017
- Posted by: Dr. Elise Cohen Ho
- Category: Travel & Adventure
Are you ready for some Orange County holiday fun?
Well, we have you covered with some of the awesome things going on for the “Winter Season”
Let’s enjoy some Orange County Holiday fun beginning now….
THE LINKS IN THE POST BELOW MAY BE AFFILIATE LINKS, OR THE AUTHOR MAY HAVE BEEN OTHERWISE COMPENSATED FOR THIS POST. READ THE FULL DISCLOSURE.
Over a million people watch The Newport Beach Christmas Boat Parade of Lights each year.
This treat and has been in operation for over 100 years. You can view in three ways.
- Watch from the shore. This option is fun, cheap and requires scouting out one of the limited spots very early on. You will see many of the boats. However, you will miss out on the beautifully decorated homes.
- Watch from your boat. If your boat is decorated this option is even better. Hire Santa Claus or one of his elves to pilot and you have a really special holiday celebration.
- Reserve a seat on a charter boat or private cruise. Call to make reservations. More info can be found HERE.
WinterFest is a fun, family-friendly event. This event takes place from December 21 until January 7 at the OC Fair & Event Center.
Have fun and frolic in the real snow, go ice tubing and ice skating, and enjoy special treats.
Buy tickets HERE.
Watch Highlights from the 2016 Winter Fest.
Going around town and looking at holiday decorations is always a fun past time. Here are a few of the top picks:
- In Rancho Santa Margarita a street named El Corzo goes through a magical transformation and becomes the much adored Candy Cane Lane.
- Bob Norris Christmas Lights offers a display of over 40,000 lights that blink in sync with Christmas sounds that you listen to on your car radio. Location 24952 Green Bay Drive, Lake Forest.
- Eagle Hills in Brea offers about 100 homes participating in a holiday light display. This area includes Primrose Street and the surrounding streets.
It is the season of fun at Knott’s Merry Farm a.k.a. Knott’s Scary Farm a.k.a Knott’s Berry Farm.
They are pretty darn good at transformations over there!
What Orange County Holiday Fun List would ever be complete without the inclusion of Disneyland?
Christmastime at Disneyland is truly magical.
I adore It’s A Small World Holiday style and all of the decorations.
This is also a really fun option for New Year’s Eve. Tickets will sell out, even for season pass holders. Additionally, it is incredibly crowded.
With all of these fun things to do and so many more, it will be hard to choose.
What is your holiday fun plan?
Please share in the comments below.
Click HERE to check out all of the places where I link up.
Be sure to never miss a link party by signing up for Link Party notifications. Just click HERE.