Iridology Clinical Training (Virtual Class) Level 2
Prerequisite: Level 1 Iridology with Dr. Colburn and Dr. Ho or prior training and/or experience in Iridology. Contact Elise at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Thursday, November 9th 9 am to 10:30 am PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
- Thursday, November 16th 9 am to 10:30 am PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
- Thursday, October 4th 9 am to 10:30 am PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
- Thursday, October 11th 9 am to 10:30 am PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
Class Webinar 2: Q&A, The Business of Iridology and Advanced Tools (90 minutes in length) Highly Suggested.
There is no mandatory textbook. You will use your favored resources.
Instructors can provide films for the purposes of evaluation. However, we recommend that the student provide their own film. It will be helpful for you to practice your skills.
Level 2 Iridology Training may be repeated FREE of charge based on availability.
This is especially useful as we will be reading the eyes of your family, friends, and clients. Additionally, we will discuss courses of care. Dr. Colburn and I normally charge $150 for an Iridology reading. During our training sessions, we will be able to evaluate your reading and give further input. Many students benefit from this greatly. You will gain confidence with this method of teaching and support.
- Training Fee: $247
- KCNH Students and Alumni: $197
Click HERE to learn when the next classes will be offered.
- Secure your spot by making payment in full.
- Registration questions should be sent to email@example.com.
- You will receive an email confirmation of enrollment. If you do not receive confirmation within 48 hours email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As these courses are based on proprietary, copyrighted work that will be shared with you electronically there will be no refunds.
- Order MANDATORY materials immediately upon enrollment.
- Training is based on grading of Pass/Fail.
- No additional materials are needed. You do not need to purchase an Iridology Camera for this coursework.