Iridology Clinical Training can be used to expand your practice, better serve your clients and to increase your income.
Iridology is a diagnostic tool that can be used to pinpoint your client’s health challenges.
It can further be used to identify toxicity and inflammation.
Dr. Elise Cohen Ho teaches these courses in partnership with Dr. Mercedes Colburn.
- These teachings will first dive into the science of Iridology.
- We will then move into training in the practical aspects of iridology.
- We will, ultimately, conclude with bringing iridology into your business.
The business section will review tools of the trade, legalities, setting yourself up for success and using Iridology to make more money.*
*We touch upon this in Level 1 but take a deeper dive in Level 2 training.*
Tuition for Iridology certification courses generally cost between $1200 to $1500 but in this course you will learn the skills that you need for just a fraction of the cost.
How can we charge so little and give you so much?
Kingdom College of Natural Health sponsors these classes for the public.
You do not need to be a KCNH student or alumni.
However, KCNH does offer an additional $50 discount for KCNH students and alumni.
Iridology Clinical Training (Virtual Class) Level 1
Upon completion of this course you will understand how to properly read an eye chart, identify various signs and markings in the iris, interpret their meaning and correlate areas of the iris to parts of the body, organs and systems.You will have the skills you need to work with in office and distance clients.
Level 1 Iridology Training may be repeated FREE of charge based on availability.
Training Fee: $247
Attention Students & Alumni of Kingdom College of Natural Health: Register with your student ID and receive a $50 discount.
Upcoming Training Session:
Summer, 2017 Iridology Level 1
- Session 1: Thursday, August 24 ~ 9 am to 10:30 am PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
- Session 2: Thursday, September 21 ~ 9 am to 10:30 am PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
Class Webinar 1: Intro to Concepts, basic tools of Iridology and demonstrations of eye reading (90 minutes in length) MANDATORY
Class Webinar 2: Review of Key Concepts, Q&A, Review of Study Guide (exam to be sent prior to webinar 2 so that questions can be answered live) (90 minutes in length) Highly Recommended
Included: study guide, course exam, practicum, and certificate of completion.
Course Exam is due 7 days after Class Webinar 2.
To join the interest list for future Iridology Level 1 Virtual Trainings please click HERE.
Iridology Clinical Training (Virtual Class) Level 2
- Thursday, October 19th 9 am to 10:30 am PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
- Thursday, November 2nd 9 am to 10:30 am PACIFIC STANDARD TIME
Class Webinar 2: Q&A, The Business of Iridology and Advanced Tools (90 minutes in length) Highly Suggested
There is no mandatory textbook. You will use your favored resources.
Instructors can provide films for the purposes of evaluation. However, it is recommended that the student provide their own film.
Have your films approved a minimum of 1 week before the webinar.
To join the interest list for Iridology Clinical Training (Virtual Class) Level 2 please click HERE.
1. Secure your spot by making payment in full.
2. For registration questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You will receive email confirmation of enrollment. If you do not receive this confirmation within 48 hours send an email to email@example.com
4. As these courses are based on proprietary, copyrighted work that will be shared with you electronically there will be no refunds.
5. Order MANDATORY materials (as listed in course description) immediately upon enrollment. Read all materials in their entirety, take notes and mark down questions BEFORE the webinar.
6. Email your course exam to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
7. This training is based on grading of Pass/Fail.
8. Additional materials are not needed. You do not need to purchase an Iridology Camera for this coursework.
9. Domestic students will receive a Certificate of Completion via mail. International students will receive an email copy. International students do have the option to upgrade to a physical copy.