Guest Bloggers Gain Exposure
To learn Why Guest Blogging is The Best Inbound Marketing Strategy (A Data-Driven Answer) read this excellent article by Neil Patel.
We are excited to work with wonderful guest bloggers like you.
Dr. Elise Cohen Ho and all staff members of Ask Dr. Ho recognize the importance of sharing a multitude of insight and information. It is, also, equally as important to support the wonderful blogger community.
Any questions regarding anything herein should be sent via email to email@example.com. Submissions may be sent to the same.
In submitting a guest blog you represent that you, or your representative, are of legal age to form a binding contract.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and to only include true, accurate, current and complete information in your blog post.
All guest bloggers are welcome, and encouraged, to share their opinions.
However, you must be certain that it is clear in your blog post when you are sharing an opinion. In accepting your blog post we are also trusting in you that you have adhered to these guidelines.
This is your responsibility and not the responsibility of Elise Ho or involved parties.
Guest Blogger GUIDELINES
- Write unique content that you haven’t published elsewhere.
- Do not pass on another person’s work as your own. Adhere to copyright rules.
- All links must be relevant to the article. Links may be removed if they break Google’s rules.
- You can drop links from your site into the body of the post if they are relevant to the article.
- Affiliate links, link selling, and/or link stuffing is not acceptable.
Guest posts may not be written for advertising purpose or written on behalf of a sponsor.
- Share your wisdom and trust that the perfect reader will find you.
- Your blog post must be thought-provoking, insightful and have a story with lessons.
- Submissions should be between 800-1500 words.
- Do not write to fill the space, let your post be inspirational and provide value to readers.
- If you need more than 1700 words consider writing a two-part blog post.
- Submissions are to be written in well edited English.
- We reserve the right to edit or otherwise modify guest blog posts.
- Include 3-5 photos that are royalty free and support the message of your post.
- If you do not have royalty free images this link may help.
- If you cannot provide royalty free photos they will be provided.
Include your author bio and photo. Be sure to include a link to your site in the bio.
- Blog submissions should be sent as a word document to elise @ askdrho . com or shared with elisecohenho @ gmail . com via Google Drive. Photos may also be shared via Google Drive.
- We will promote published posts on one, or all, of the following:
**Send your handles to us so that we can tag you in shares.**
- We do not claim ownership of Your Content. However, when you send in your post for publication, you represent that you have all of the necessary rights to grant the right and license to use and display Your Content (in whole or in part) for the purposes of operating and providing the Services on the basis that such license is:
- irrevocable – once agreed, you cannot remove or restrict our right to use Your Content as described above
- royalty-free and fully-paid – we don’t have to pay you or any other party (either now or in the future) to use Your Content in the fashion described above
- worldwide – we can use Your Content in the manner described above anywhere in the world.
When you submit content to Elise Cohen Ho, or any holdings thereof, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed to our terms as listed above and on this site.
For all Disclaimers and Disclosures for this website and all holdings (including social media) under “Dr. Elise Cohen Ho”, “Elise Cohen Ho”, “Elise Ho”, “Elise Cohen”, “Ask Dr.Ho” “United We Parent” and/or “Natural Health & Wellness Options” please visit our Disclaimers and Disclosures page.
We look forward to working with you and supporting one another's mutual goals.
- Effective Date: January 1, 2010
- Last Revised: June 23, 2017