- August 23, 2016
- Posted by: Dr. Elise Cohen Ho
- Category: All Recipes
Grilled Asparagus and Potatoes is a great way to kick off the grilling season.
We absolutely believe in enjoying vegetables in as many ways as possible.
This wonderful mixture of grilled asparagus and potatoes is dressed with a lemon, olive oil and garlic dressing. Absolutely delicious!
- 4 small golden potatoes, quartered
- 12 stalks of asparagus
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- minced fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- 1 fresh lemon
- Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese, optional (vegan without this option)
- Toss asparagus with a teaspoon of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss potatoes with a teaspoon of olive oil, paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill vegetables turning frequently so as not to burn, until just cooked and soft.
- Mix onion, garlic, juice of 1/2 lemon, remaining olive oil and a pinch of salt for dressing and drizzle over vegetable and serve.
I topped it with a bit of parmesan and the parsley.
Enjoy, have a great holiday weekend and safe grilling!